To note, our site may include links to other web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of viaGlamour. Because the use of your information is governed by their privacy policies, we encourage you to read each policy carefully. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of any third party website or service.
Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us
- “Personal Information” means information that alone or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you. The Personal Information we collect will be different depending on your activities on the viaGlamour Service. For example, to register as a seller on our service, we will collect your name and email address. If you register using a sign-in service or a social media platform such as Facebook, we will collect the information needed to authenticate your account and any other information the platform provides in that process. If you launch a successful campaign, we may collect additional Personal Information as needed to send you and the applicable tax authorities an income tax reporting statement. If you make a purchase through the viaGlamour Service, we will collect your name, email address, shipping address and payment information such as credit card number and billing address. We may also collect Personal Information you provide about other people, such as their name and physical address (for example, when we ship a gift at your request). This Personal Information is used for the sole purpose of completing your request.
- Automated Technologies
- viaGlamour Tools
- “Performance Information” means information we collect through certain tools that we provide to our sellers. Where a seller requests the use of a particular tool (e.g. an advertising analytics tool for use with ad platforms), then viaGlamour will collect additional data based on the operation of that tool (e.g. advertising conversion information from the applicable ad platform).
- The viaGlamour Service may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at hey@viaGlamour.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
How We Use Your Information
We will share information we collect, including your Personal Information, as needed to provide the viaGlamour Service to you. We will also share your Personal Information with your permission. Otherwise, we do not rent, sell or share your Personal Information with third parties and specifically will not share your Personal Information for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
- We may share aggregate, anonymized Site Information, Performance Information or other information with our sellers to help them improve their performance through the viaGlamour Services. We will not share Personal Information with our sellers without your express consent.
- Strategic Partners
- We may share aggregate, anonymized data with certain marketing and content licensing partners. Where a partner or agency compensates sellers directly, we will also share performance data with the partner to enable those payments.
- Vendors and Service Providers
- To provide you with the viaGlamour Service, we share information, including Personal Information, with third party vendors and service providers. For example, we provide Personal Information to companies that help us with our business activities, such as marketing, payment processing and fulfillment. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure those companies use your Personal Information only as necessary.
- As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures
- In certain situations, viaGlamour may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting law enforcement requirements. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to comply with law enforcement requests, such as a court order or subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others. Specifically, we may disclose your information to a complainant who alleges that your activities have violated their rights or policies (e.g. where your campaign or advertisement is the subject of an investigation). We may also disclose your information where you have alleged violation of your rights by another party.
- Merger, Sale or Other Asset Transfers
- If viaGlamour is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Manage Your Information
Upon request viaGlamour will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you would like to update or modify any Personal Information you have provided to us, you can do so in the account settings tab of your dashboard or by contacting us. For your protection, we will require some proof of your identity to obtain any Personal Information hosted on our site. Additionally, you may deactivate your account by contacting us. At your request, we will remove your Personal Information, provided we have no outstanding business or other obligation requiring such information. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
- Children's Privacy
- We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age without parental consent, and no part of the viaGlamour Service is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at hey@viaGlamour.com.
- Data Retention
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us and we take reasonable steps to ensure that it is treated accordingly. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information provided to us. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure. You agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the viaGlamour Service. If we learn of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the viaGlamour Service or by sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (ie, to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us at privacy@viaGlamour.com. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at hey@viaGlamour.com.
1 (866) 217 1477Keira is your dedicated account manager.Verification pin: